Be the Best you Can Be
Living ‘life in all its fullness’ (John 10:10).
Our Vision is
To raise the aspiration of all pupils to “Be the Very Best they can Be”, through providing an engaging and Christian environment alongside an exciting broad and balanced curriculum striving to develop the skills, attitudes and Christian values of the whole Federation Community to face the new challenges of the 21st century with the confidence.
We will do this by aiming:
- To nurture an environment in which the Christian ethos is celebrated in all areas of school life.
- To nurture all children and enable them to achieve their personal and academic potential and to value each child’s contribution.
- To create a friendly and secure learning environment where children and adults work together with fun, enjoyment and enthusiasm,
- To help children discover a sense of awe and wonder of the world in which they live and to develop a concern for its sustainability.
- To offer stimulating, challenging and creative learning experiences, in which provision is made to cater for all pupils’ needs.
- To promote a healthy life-style through a positive attitude to physical and mental activity.
- To maintain a highly performing and effective learning environment.
- To empower our pupils by helping them to manage risk and to meet challenges positively.
- To ensure pupils are taught life skills to enable them to make a positive contribution to society in our continuously changing world.
- To create an atmosphere of mutual respect for all by cultivating an appreciation of multi-cultural diversity, preparing children to develop into citizens of the twenty-first century who are tolerant and confident .
These aims underpin the work of the whole school and form the basis for our partnership between staff, pupils, families, governors, community and Church.